Under Law 4 of January 26, 2017, Labor Transformation and Flexibility will accumulate by working 130 per month:
- 1st year – 4 hours per month
- 2nd to 5th year – 6 hours per month
- 6th to 15th year – 8 hours per month
- 16th year onwards – 10 hours per month
Under Law 4 of January 26, 2017, Labor Transformation and Flexibility, employees accumulate 8 hours per month up to a maximum of 15 accumulated days for every 130 hours worked:
- The medical certificate must be provided in original and referred to PSS on or before 48 hours of the day of the sickness.
- If there is any fraudulent certificate the employee will be removed from his/her position immediately and will be subject to the provisions of the law for fraud.
- The employee must comply with PSS’s policy and contract agreement in communicating the absence to a consultant of the Agency by means of a phone call, text message and/or e-mail on the day of the absence.
Law 148 of June 30, 1969 as amended Christmas Bonus Law revised in 2010 The employee must have worked 700 hours from October 1 to September 30 of the current year. However, if hired after the passage of Act 4 of January 26, 2017, Labor Transformation and Flexibility Act, the employee must have worked 1350 hours from October 1 through September 30 of the current year. This is payable on December 15. PSS Pathfinders, Inc. reserves the right to pay the Christmas bonus of 15% of its net earnings, which shall be prorated among its employees in proportion to their total annual compensation.
According to Law 3 on Working Mothers, the employee must be working past the eighth month of pregnancy to be entitled to eight (8) weeks of paid maternity leave.
Our work week is from Saturday to Friday. Your electronic payroll must be properly authorized by your supervisor on or before Tuesday at 2:30 p.m. Electronic payments are reflected on Fridays and check pick-up from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Your checkbook will be accessible on e-Payroll.