Retail company is seeking for a Buyer Assistant responsible for assisting in the search and development of products for stores, making purchases, handling orders for stores, making cost records, among others.
• Associate degree or equivalent
• 1 year of experience in a similar position
• Knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Excel (intermediate level), Word, Power Point, among others
• Fully bilingual with excellent reading and writing skills, ability to communicate clearly
• Possess excellent critical thinking and mathematical skills, results-oriented and teamwork,
• Ability to plan effectively, and analyze and solve problems
• Responsible, punctual, organized person, with excellent time management skills