Medical services company is seeking for a Case Manager Nurse responsible to coordinate and provide care that is safe, timely, effective efficient, equitable and patient centered. Handle case assignments, creative, service plans, review case progress and determine case closure. Facilitate multiple care aspects (case coordination, social worker, among others), record information, complete accurately in all necessary forms and platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
• 3-5 years of proven working experience in case management, including as a Registered Nurse, Mental • • Health Care Manager or related
• Knowledge of case management principles
• MS Office proficient: Outlook, Word, Excel, among others and Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
• Bilingual: intermediate knowledge
• Current Puerto Rico’s RN license certification and registration
• Current PR driver’s license