We are seeking for a Child Welfare Administrator/ Manager responsible for the operations, compliance, management, and outcomes of the APM-CUA child welfare program. Provides leadership, coaching and mentoring to the department. This includes direct reports, their subordinates and contracted providers on issues affecting the health and safety of children and family stabilization. Manage service agreements, program operations with the capability to execute effectively. Reviewing budget, recruiting staff, supervision of professional staff, provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to the department. Evaluate quality of services, manage agreement and reports to the CEO.
• Master’ s Degree in Social Work or related field
• 5 years social work experience in the Child Welfare System, administrative development and supervision of professional staff, reviewing budget and recruiting
• Must understand the DHS regulations around child welfare, child safety social work, placements, dealing with courts and court orders
• Fully Bilingual and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Domain of MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, among others
• Strong supervision skills and analytical knowledge
• Availability: Willing to be relocated in Philadelphia PA