Medical services company is seeking for a Clinical Manager responsible for supervising clinical staff, managing, and supervising patient services, collaborating directly with the Medical Director in planning goals and strategies for the department, among others.
• Nursing BSN bachelor
• Active member of the College of Nursing Professionals of PR
• CURRENT CPR Certification
• CURRENT driver’s license
• 2 years of experience in supervision and / or administration, in addition to having experience in hospices or “home care” and in interdisciplinary environments.
• Knowledge of hospice administrative processes and diagnosis management
• Ability to handle decision making in an assertive manner and good communication
• Excellent interpersonal relationships, time management and prioritization
• Fully bilingual with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Availability: Monday – Friday, and when required