Registry service company is seeking Environmental Compliance Technicians responsible to analyze and evaluate environmental assessments to ensure compliance of all documents and provide with required recommendations. Full Time position.
• Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Engineering, Architecture or related fields (EIT or AIT)
• Experience in supervision
• Ability to read and create drafts of technical documents
• Fully bilingual with excellent communications skills written and verbal
• Domain of MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, among others
• Availability: flexible