Agricultural company is seeking an Executive Assistant responsible for providing support to management and executive staff in general tasks that may include confidential information, scheduling and organization of meetings, handling of requested information, preparation of reports and records, among others.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, preferred
- 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Basic knowledge of legislation related to the Cannabis industry
- MS Office domain: Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Quickbook (basic)
- Fully bilingual with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, teamwork, and work with little supervision
- Highly confidential, punctual, responsible person, excellent time management, organization and commitment.
- Availability: Immediate