Transport and Freight Industry (maritime, land and air) is seeking for Freight Agent to provide support and service to customer accounts. Will represent the company offering monitoring accounts in the accounts.
• 2-3 years of university or technical course instead approved
• Experience in customer service, handling charges (indispensable requirement), coordination of air and sea shipments international and domestic
• Fully bilingual with excellent communications skills verbal and written
• Knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, among others
• Data entry domain
• Availability: Monday to Friday,1:30 PM – 10:00 PM