Security company is seeking for a Payroll & Billing Manager responsible for performing functions aimed at ensuring that all payroll procedures involving billing or not are carried out on time and accurately. Objectively supervise the work carried out by the personnel under his charge.
• Business Administration bachelor, concentration in Accounting or Human Resources
• Minimum 5 years of experience in preparation and payment of payroll, vacations, illnesses, benefits, among others
• MS Office domain: Outlook, Word, Excel, among others
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical documents and financial reports in both English and Spanish and answer questions or solve problems for employees
• Fully bilingual with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Mathematical skills that include and are not limited to the application of mathematical concepts, interpretation of graphs and statistics, and rapid learning
• Excellent attention to detail and precision, negotiation, and organizational skills