We are seeking for Human Resources Assistant responsible for supporting directive staff collaborating and supporting in critical and confidential aspects of the company, coordinate meetings. Also, will assist in clerical and administrative work, among others.
• 1-3 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistance for healthcare
• Ability to work with executives and managers
• Fully bilingual with excellent verbal and written communication skills, also in Spanish
• Ability to work unsupervised, multi-task, assertive leadership, initiatives and prioritize as required
• Dynamic, helpful, responsible, organized person, with excellent time management and teamwork skills.
• Availability: Immediate