Car rental company is seeking for Human Resources Assistant responsible for supporting the Manager in the area of human resources and personnel management that includes and is not limited to interviews, recruitment, updating of files including federal and state regulations, staff training, among others.
• BBA in Human Resources
• 1 year of experience in a similar position
• PR driver’s license, CURRENT
• Management of MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point
• Fully bilingual with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
• Ability to work unsupervised, multi-task and prioritize as required
• Dynamic, helpful, responsible, organized person, with excellent time management and teamwork skills.
• Availability: Immediate