Technology company is seeking a Jr. Field Technician responsible for creating and executing work plans for projects and revising them based on compliance with changing needs and requirements. It will carry out studies of the clients’ location to determine the wireless services, installations, and repair for Wi-Fi LAN, in addition, it will have to troubleshoot, evaluate, and monitor the situations to issue the recommendations of solutions, as necessary.
• Associate or Technician Degree in Electronics or related field or its equivalent in education and experience
• 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
• Basic knowledge in internetworking of switches and routers.
• Basic skills working with IP Address”
• Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, time management, accuracy, and teamwork
• Ability to work unsupervised, multi-task and prioritize as required
• Responsible, punctual, dynamic, helpful, and organized person
• Availability: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, weekends and holidays if necessary