Maintenance services company is seeking for Maintenance Supervisors responsible for overseeing the daily operations of maintenance in different localities.
• OSHA Course (30 hours)
• 1 year of industry related experience in maintenance, administration, construction industry, staff supervision
• Fully bilingual with excellent communication skills verbal and written
• Mastery of MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
• Ability to make decisions independently
• Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork
• Availability: Monday-Sunday, overtime, weekends, holidays if necessary