Medical services company is seeking for Medical Director responsible for assisting the CEO in the administration and development of the department, supervision of administrative and management of personnel, ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations. With the Clinical Manager, will establish the plans, goals, and work strategies.
• Graduated Physician with a CURRENT PR medical license
• Experience in the practice of internal, general, geriatric medicine with knowledge of palliative, supervision and / or administration, in addition to having experience in hospices or “home care” and in interdisciplinary environments.
• CURRENT driver’s license
• Knowledge of hospice administrative processes and pain management and diagnoses
• Ability to handle decision making in an assertive manner and good communication
• Excellent interpersonal relationships, time management and prioritization
• Fully bilingual with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Availability: Monday – Friday, and when required