Accounting and financial advisory company is seeking for Payroll Clerk responsible for managing clients’ payroll, through approved processes and policies of ADP Streamline and notify them regarding labor laws, rules and regulations, according to the scope of the service proposal. Will maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and register data.
• Associate Degree in Business Administration or Accounting
• Minimum 2 years of previous experience in payroll cycles, quarterly reports, analysis, and calculations of hours worked
• Domain the payroll system: GP Dynamics, ADP or other
• Fully Bilingual with excellent communications skills verbal and written
• Availability: Complete, holidays, weekends and extra time if necessary