Retail company is seeking for a Property Manager responsible for managing the locations, carrying out procedures such as permits, maintenance, coordination of meetings and general administration.
• Bachelor completed
• Experience in similar position that includes property management such as AirB & B, boutique hotels, shopping centers or condominium management
• Knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, among others
• Fully bilingual with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent teamwork and time management skills
• Responsible person, punctual, organized, and oriented to customer service
• Availability: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, weekends and holidays if necessary