Telecommunications company is seeking for a Repair Operations Technician Tier 1 responsible for providing Level 1 technical support to customers and technicians, handling repairs, performing diagnoses, referring tickets to the corresponding areas, identifying situations, and investigating the reasons for them to handle the repair properly.
• Associate degree in technology or related area
• Experience in telephony and communication networks. Has received training or experience with TCP / UDP
• Knowledge of TCP / IP suite (Upper layer Apps and Services, Transport Layer, Network Layer, data Link Layer and Physical Layer)
• Mastery of telecommunications principles including POTS, T1 VoIP and tools used in telephone networks and route protocols (OSPF. BGP, etc.); basic operation of routers, switches, and firewalls.
• Knowledge of DS1 & DS3 circuit tests
• Analysis and troubleshooting skills, excellent customer service
• You need to be fluent in a variety of programming languages such as Java, C ++, and SQL
• Availability: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM