Retail company is seeking for Traffic Assistant responsible for monitoring merchandise from the port of origin to the final destination, in charge of coordinating the return of containers, completing the documentation for brokers, maintaining payment reports, among others.
• Associate Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position in the retail industry
• Knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Excel (intermediate level), Word, Power Point, among others
• Fully bilingual with excellent reading and writing skills, ability to communicate clearly
• Possess excellent critical thinking and mathematical skills, results-oriented and teamwork,
• Ability to effectively plan, analyze and solve problems, and work effectively in a changing environment
• Responsible, punctual, organized person, with excellent time management skills