Customs brokerage company is seeking for a Traffic Coordinator responsible for performing customs records, completing the required documentation, handling payment reports, monitoring merchandise from the point of origin to the point of destination.
• Experience in a similar position with handling customs records
• Knowledge of logistics and traffic
• MS Office domain: Word, Excel, Outlook, among others
• Fully bilingual with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Responsible person, punctual, organized, with excellent attention to detail
• Availability: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM