Transportation and logistics company is seeking for a Traffic Manager responsible for coordinating daily routes and supervising drivers, creating reports, monitoring in the warehouse area and complying with safety regulations.
• Studies in areas related to logistics
• 2 years of experience in traffic coordination in the logistics industry, supervision, and metrics
• Domain of MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, among others.
• Fully bilingual with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, conflict management, leadership, time management and priority setting.
• Responsible, punctual, organized, detail oriented and teamwork.
• Availability: immediate hiring