Hospitality and tourism company is seeking for Cooks responsible to prepare food items for customers using a quality predetermined method in a timely and consistent manner. Practice sanitation and safety daily to ensure the total customer satisfaction. Will participate in a long range planning, support and make recommendations for ongoing hotel programs with continuous improvement in networking.
• High School or equivalent education required
• Certified Cook level or higher
• 1 year experience in hotel industry
• Full Bilingual with excellent communications skills verbal and auditory
• Ability to handle all the industrial kitchen instrument and appliances and self-demonstrate culinary techniques.
• Always willing to learn and help, excellent teamwork, time management
• Proactive with a strong personality, creative, enthusiasm, great work ethic, maturity and passion
• Good organization skills, judgement, work under pressure and multi-task
• Availability: Flexible schedule required to includes overnights, weekends and holidays