Retail sales company is seeking a responsible to evaluate the purchase history of inventory items located in the virtual warehouse and implementing control protocols, analyze tracking of orders and shipments, product history and statistics, perform research on inventory related reports, investigate and report discrepancies and reconciles statistical data, among others.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business administration or a related field
- Experience in databases and spreadsheets
- Domain of MS Office: Outlook, Excel (advance), Word, among others
- Knowledge in statistics and data management
- Fully bilingual with excellent communications skills verbal and written
- Analytical, time management, math’s, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Responsible, punctual, organized person with attention to detail, teamwork