Beauty products company is seeking an Esthetician responsible for offering service and orientation to clients, showing products, conducting skin evaluations to offer alternatives and treatments according to the clients’ needs, in addition to guiding them how to handle the products. It will be assigned to department and retail stores.
• Esthetician License, preferred or degree completed
• 6 months of experience in aesthetics, selling skin care products or stores
• Knowledge of analysis and skin care processes
• Fully bilingual with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good negotiation, sales, and customer service skills
• Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, organization, teamwork and under pressure.
• Friendly, cordial, responsible, punctual, and committed person
• Availability: Monday – Sunday, shopping center hours 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM, weekends and holidays if necessary