Beauty products company is seeking for a Makeup Artist responsible for offering service and guidance to customers to identify needs and recommend the right products, price management and collections. Part time position.
• Completed course or degree in Cosmetology or related areas or combination with experience
• 6 months – 1 year of experience as a makeup artist
• Fully bilingual with excellent verbal and auditory communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of makeup, image, and current trends
• Excellent customer service skills, persuasion, negotiation, attention to detail, organization
• Ability to work in a team, manage time and follow instructions.
• Responsible, punctual, committed, and perceptive person
• Availability: Monday – Sunday, rotating shifts (15 to 25 hours per week), holidays, among others