Service agency is seeking for Paralegal to collaborate with lawyers in the search and verification of legal procedures, regulations, contracts, and other matters applicable in auction activities, participates in the preparation of studies, analysis and interpretation of laws and regulations, collects data for the drafting of documentation that require it, among others.
- MS Office domain: Outlook, Excel, Word, among others, Micro Juris
- Knowledge of modern principles, techniques and practices of information gathering and research
- Ability to analyze and interpret laws, regulations, and legal documents
- Fully bilingual with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication, math, customer service, analytics, planning, problem solving, coordination, and teamwork skills.
- Responsible, punctual, organized person, with excellent time management skills
- Availability: immediate